https://www.youtube.com/c/NasKingston     https://www.facebook.com/NasKingston/     https://soundcloud.com/naskingston     https://www.instagram.com/_naskingston/     https://twitter.com/NasKingston     http://naskingston.blogspot.de/p/contact.html

BEAT MAKING WEDNESDAY: Easy Mo Bee

Easy Mo Bee - Golden Era - Hip-Hop Producer - Beatmaker

 Easy Mo Bee, can be considered forgotton or underated only by people who did not study the Golder Era of Hip-Hop. Often, we used the phrase "signature sound" without attaching much meaning to it, but that's not the case with Mo Bee. His drums, swing, chops, layers defined a unique style. Although, he might be most proud of his collaborative Album with the lagendary jazz trumpetier Miles Davis, in my heart, Easy Mo  Bee will be forever the amazing ear behind amazing beats such as "If I Die 2Nite" or "My Block" by Pac and "Ready to Die", "Machine Gun Funk" by Biggie... I mean, who can name another beat maker with his own unique style, apprecieted by both of the most legandary rappers... (2 Pac and Notorious B.I.G.).... Hope you enjoy this beattape.






. . . . . 
. . . . . . . . . . . . . 



0 comments: